Otentu ("we" and "us") is the operator of https://www.otentu.com ("Service"). By placing an order through this Service you agree to the terms below. These are provided to ensure that all parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our Service.
1. Shipping Locations Supported and Costs
· We rely on a network of third parties to facilitate shipments directly from Creators to Buyers. Through this network, we support shipments from (Creators in) US, UK, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Netherlands and Singapore to (Buyers in) most countries in the world.
· If our network of third parties can facilitate the shipment between the Creator and Buyer’s locations, we present the Buyer various shipping options to choose from. Seeing multiple shipping options during checkout will indicate that we ship to your location.
· When shipping is not supported by our network of third parties, we do our utmost to facilitate the shipment on a case-by-case basis. To enable this, we charge shipping fee based on the following table:
From (Creators in)
To (Buyers in)
USA, UK, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Netherlands and Singapore
Network of 3rd party couriers
Multiple options priced and presented during checkout based on locations, dimensions and weight.
Custom Shipping Arrangement (case-by-case)
Up to 4 Lbs
4 to 8 Lbs
About 8 Lbs
· If you feel that the shipping rate (offered automatically at checkout based on the above table) exceeds typical shipping costs between the Creator and your location, please contact us at email@example.com and we will investigate if we can ship the item to your location at a better price.
· In the event that the above fixed shipping price (applied automatically at checkout) for Custom Shipping Arrangement is grossly lower than actual shipping cost, we may contact you and offer you to either pay a higher price for shipping the item or cancel the order and refund you.
· Shipping costs will be added to the purchase price at checkout. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase.
· In any case, we do not sell or ship to countries under embargo or other appliable trade restrictions imposed by the USA or Israel. If our system enables placing such orders (by mistake, error, oversight or any other reason), those will be voided and to the extent possible refunded.
Otentu’s top priority is that you will be delighted by the unique item you purchase through our Service. We will happily accept returns of items that were not purchased on a sale, discount campaign or via an auction, which don’t match your expectation, or even if you’ve simply changed your mind. All you need to do is inform us via firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receipt of item and return it to us in in its original condition and packaging, via the same shipping service through which the item was delivered to you. You will be required to ship the item to the location specified in the email response (typically the creator) at your expense.
Once returns are received and accepted, refunds will be processed. We will notify you once this has been completed through email. Otentu will refund the value of the goods returned but will NOT refund the value of any return shipping or taxes/duties paid.
Items that have been altered (i.e. stretched, cropped, and/or otherwise modified) after purchase are not returnable.
3. Delivery Terms
· Packing and Dispatch time - We ask creators to pack and ship within 48 hours of your order. Nevertheless, since the creators are typically not established businesses, packing and shipping could take as much as double that time.
· Transit time - In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 2 - 7 days. Orders shipped internationally are in transit for 4 - 22 days. This varies greatly depending on the shipping method. When possible, we present a more specific estimate when you are choose your preferred shipping method at checkout. Note that times presented during checkout relate to transit time and do not account for the 2-4 days required by the creator to prepare the item for shipment.
· Change Of Delivery Address - We might be able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched but cannot guarantee that we can change the address in all cases. To request a change, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate.
· Delivery Time Exceeded - If delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation.
4. Tracking Notifications
Upon dispatch of orders facilitated via or network of 3rd party couriers, buyers will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
5. Parcels Damaged in Transit
If you find a parcel is damaged in-transit, if possible, please reject the parcel from the courier and get in touch with our customer service. If the parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact customer service with next steps.
6. Duties & Taxes
· Sales Tax - If required to be paid, US Sales Tax will be added to the price of the item and shipping at checkout (when shipped to locations in the USA). Unless explicitly stated otherwise, prices of items do not include any other applicable taxes including VAT/GST. You may be required to pay taxes applicable in your country separately, upon receipt of the Item.
· Import Duties & Taxes - For international shipments, import duties & taxes may be required to be paid. The Service may present the couriers’ pre-calculated costs for these duties and taxes and give buyers the choice between pre-paying these duties and taxes or choosing to pay them separately upon arrival in the destination country. Otentu encourage buyers to pre-pay duties and taxes as pre-paying these will facilitate a faster delivery time as they will be less likely to be subject to delays at customs at their destination country. In any case, unless explicitly presented and charged, prices do include such customs/duties/tax payments.
· If you do not pay duties and taxes upon arrival at your destination country, the goods will be returned to Otentu at the buyer’s expense, and the buyer will receive a refund for the value of goods paid, minus the cost of the return shipping. The cost of the initial shipping will not be refunded.
When you place an order, you may be presented an option to purchase shipping insurance (when available) to protect your shipments. For more information, please refer to our Website’s Terms & Conditions available at: www.otentu.com/terms-and-conditions
If your item is insured:
o Process for parcels damaged in-transit - We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has completed their investigation into the claim.
o Process for parcel lost in-transit - We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has conducted an investigation and deemed the parcel lost.
We will fulfill your order subject to product availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our Website, but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about how you would prefer for us to process a refund.
9. Customer service
For all customer service enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(updated Sept 28, 2022)